S2Member Plugin Integration
Upon integration, the registration flow will be like this:
1. On homepage user clicks on Login/Register button
2. User is redirected to http://yourdomain.com/profile-login/
3. User clicks on Register button
4. User is redirected to http://yourdomain.com/profile-register/
5. User performs initial registration.
6. User will be prompt to check email for login credentials to continue registration.
Note for Admin: email contains user’s login info and can contain custom info (you can add info if you have alternative modes of payment e.g. bank details)
7. User logs in to continue registration (step 1-3)
8. After user completed step 3, user will be redirected to a page in your website with a paypal button(s).
9. User chooses membership and clicks on paypal button and will be then redirected to Paypal.
10. Once they paid, they will be redirected back to website informing account is pending for approval.
Note for Admin: until you approve in the admin dashboard, the said user will not be available in search and listings.
11. Once admin approves account, user will receive an email notification.