Setting Up Privacy Settings
1. Model list and profile information public: All profiles and search forms are visible to the public. Non-logged in users will be able to view profile’s information, photos, and other files associated to the account. Non-logged in users will also be able to download photos and files associated to the account. However, this is useful if you do not have RB Agency Interact plugin because your clients can still view profiles even if they have no logged in.
2. Model list public. Must be logged to view profile information: If you have RB Agency Interact plugin, this setting is very useful. Non-logged in clients can view your profile listing but full profile views can only be accessed by your logged in clients. Search forms is also hidden for non–logged in clients.
3. Must be logged in to view model list, profile information, and search forms: If you want total privacy, this is the setting for you. Your profile listing, profile view, and search forms are not accessible for non-logged in clients.
4. Must be logged in to view Profile Listing and Search: If you want total privacy but you want to share profiles to specific non-logged in clients, you may choose this setting. Similar to the 3rd setting, all profiles, profile views, and search forms are are not accessible for non-logged in clients, unless they have the “casting cart link”.
How to Set up Privacy Settings:
1. Go to WordPress Admin Dashboard » RB Agency » Settings » Configuration » Features. Click “Settings” button.
2. Locate Profile View Options » Privacy Settings.
3. Select your preferred settings.