Create Casting Carts
- Log in as admin
- Go to https://yourdomain.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=rb_agency_search
- Next, search for profiles.
- Once your search yielded results, select the profiles you want to add to the casting cart by clicking the checkbox.
- Scroll at the bottom of the result then click the “Add to Casting Cart” button.
- Next, click on “Save Search & Email” button.
- Populate the “Group Title” field.
- Then click on “Save Search” button.
- If cart is saved, you will see this message “Search saved successfully! Send Email”
- Click the “Send Email” linked texts.
- Populate the form. Then send.
Note: In the message/textbox you can choose to send a casting cart with the profile thumbnails or just the link to the cart. See below for shortcodes:
casting cart link
casting cart link with profile thumbnails
If successful, you will see a message similar to this:
Email successfully sent from [admin_email] to Demo Agent
Click the following link (or copy and paste it into your browser)
- Log in as agent
- In your casting dashboard, you will find a search form.
- Search for profiles. Click the “Advanced Search” button if needed.
- Once your search yielded results, select the profiles you want to add to the casting cart by clicking
- the “Add to Casting Cart” button below the profile’s thumbnail.
- When you’re done, click the “View Casting Cart” button.
- In your profile casting cart page, select a job (you previously created) from the dropdown to add the profiles.
- Click the checkbox of the profile you want to add to the job.
- Then click the “Add Selected Profiles” button.
- When the page refreshes, you can either “Send Profiles” to any email or “Check Availability” with the agency.
- If to “Send Profiles”, click the button then populate the form. The email will be sent to the admin and to any email you input in the BCC field.
All the agency and agents’ saved casting cart are logged in the “Saved Searches” page. You can resend emails to different emails if needed. Only agency can view these pages.