Manually Create Profiles
1. Go to Admin Dashboard » RB Agency tab » Manage Profiles tab
2. Choose the gender of the profile you want to create.
3. Click the “Create New Female” or “Create New Male” button.
4. Populate the form. Be sure to select Profile Type and Gender fields as these will determine if the custom field is set for specific Profile Type and Gender.
5. Promotion > Featured – enable checkbox if you want to feature the profile.
6. Click the “Create Record” button.
7. If successfully created a profile, the “New Profile added successfully! Update and add media” screen will show
8. Click the “Update and add media” link to continue.
9. Scroll down at the bottom to see the media section. Upload photos, compcards, resumes, headshots, voice demos, polaroids in the “Upload Images” section. Select the file type from the dropdown then choose the file from your computer.
10. Embed video links in the “Link to Videos” section
11. If you want to add IMDB links, you can also embed the link in the “Link to URLs”
12. If you have a child model/talent/actor that you want to hide the age and state, you can do so by selecting the checkbox.
13. Click the “Update Record” button to save the files.
14. If successful, the “Profile updated successfully!” notification screen will show and you should see all the files and links you uploaded/embed.
15. Click the “Preview Model” button to see the full profile view. Depending on the chosen profile layout and your chosen theme, the profile view will look something like this.