How to Update Translations on RB Agency
1. Log in to your ftp account
2. Locate the /wp-content/plugins/rb-agency/assets/translation folder
3. Inside the /translation folder, locate the translation file you need. For example, you want to edit the translation file for German or Deutsch, download both rb-agency-de_DE.po & rb-agency-de_DE.mo files in your computer.
4. Open the rb-agency-de_DE.po file using POedit. You can download here: https://poedit.net/download
5. Once you have open the file, start editing. Note: you cannot edit the Source Text, you can only edit the Translation.
6. When you’re done, click Save.
7. Upload both rb-agency-de_DE.po & rb-agency-de_DE.mo files in the same ftp directory.
8. Reload your website to check if the words translated updated.